Grants Applications are due
Friday, October 16, 2015.
It is the objective of the BHEF to encourage new and innovative programs. We encourage teachers to submit grant applications for programs and technologies (and related supplies) that support creative and effective teaching techniques, enrich learning experiences for students and/or increase collaborations between community groups and the public school system.
Therefore, requests for programs that have been funded by the BHEF or any other organization or source in the past three years should not be submitted. However, we do encourage the three elementary schools to share successful grants and encourage elementary schools to apply for grants funded at one of the other schools. All requests must be completed by a teacher, principal or administrator. Organizations that conduct fund-raising events or campaigns are not eligible to apply.
Please go to the Grants page to see the descriptions of grants awarded in the past. Grants typically range from $100 to $2,500. In rare instances, larger grants are awarded for special programs that impact a large number of students.
Download the applications here:
These forms have been designed to encourage grant requests for the 2015 – 2016 school year. They replace all other application forms provided during previous school years and must be completed in their entirety. No other grant opportunities will be offered this year.
- Complete the Grant Cover Sheet and Grant Application. All requests should be pre-approved by the applicant’s school principal.
- E-mail the completed application to email@example.com, your supervisor and principal.
- You will receive an e-mail confirming the receipt of your application within several days. If a confirmation email is not sent to you assume that your grant has not been received. You must follow up by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org before the grant due date. Applications are due Friday, October 16, 2015.
- Notifications regarding the grant applications will be sent via e-mail during late November, 2015.
- If your application is accepted, the BHEF requests advance notification of the grant implementation date, and that you provide to the BHEF photographs of the program in action.
If you have any questions, please contact email@example.com